Bulk Terminal Zeeland is located in the port area of Vlissingen, situated in the southwest of the Netherlands between the ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp. It lies just one hour of sailing time from the main North Sea shipping routes and with a multimodal, congestion-free shortsea, waterway, rail, and road network, it is fully connected to the hinterland.
Why Bulk Terminal Zeeland?
- Dedicated terminal for the handling and storage of bulk and (offshore) project cargo.
- 10.7ha of storage facilities, 3.5ha covered, 7.5ha open (will be extended to 21ha).
- 250m quay (will be extended with an additional 450m).
- 11.5m draught (will be extended to 12.5m).
- 1 hour’s sailing time from the North Sea; no locks.
- Excellent multimodal and congestion free hinterland connections.
- Bonded warehouses.
- Complete customs clearance documentation service.
- 24/7 service and ISPS security.
- GMP+, ISO9001 VCA certified.
- Fully equipped for (de)mobilisation, maintenance, and repairs.